Sunday, February 26, 2012

Fabulous Food Find: Laughing Cow Cream Cheese

I love bagels and cream cheese but they are so high in calories. So, when I find an healthy low-calorie alternative I get really excited! May I introduce you to The Laughing Cow Cream Cheese Spread. It comes in Classic Cream, Strawberries & Cream, Garden Vegetable, and Cinnamon Cream. 


Just like The Laughing Cow's Wedges (spreadable cheeses), they come in a convenient, pre-measured little wedge. The Laughing Cow is genius! And the best part is, they are only 45 calories and they taste delicious.


Paired with a Thomas' Bagel Thins at 110 calories, it makes a really low-calorie breakfast or snack.

2 comments:

Diane said...

I'm not sure I could open one without feeling like I'm on an airplane (I only ever see those Laughing Cow cheeses with airplane meals), but you're right! This IS a great find! Thanks for the tip.

Michele said...

Diane, I feel so ripped off! I have NEVER had Laughing Cow on a plane. Maybe I need to fly with another airline. :)