Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Pictures With Santa

When I heard about Fotofly Santa I just knew I had to take Ella to get her pictures taken. Fotofly dresses up Mom or Dad as Santa (complete with a big belly) so the kids feel more comfortable and then they take pictures of 'Santa' from the neck down. Genius! Since Ella knew she was standing next to Dad she was smiling and happy and we got some really cute pictures. 

Ella and Santa (aka Dad)

Ella reaching in for her present

Also, since we are on the Christmas topic I will show you a couple of our trees (even though pictures do not do them justice). Besides a traditional tree this year, I did a hunting and fishing tree for my husband complete with shotgun shell and duck call lights. It turned out so fun and he loves it. The decorations for his tree are from Cabela's and Sportsman's Warehouse.



Fishing

Duck Hunting

Also, I put a little tree in Ella's room and decorated it with pink, glitter, lights, and candy. She loves having her tree lit at night.


Ella's tree and decorations are from Target.


I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas! XOXO

No comments: