Sunday, October 2, 2011

Skinnylicious


One of my very favorite restaurants, The Cheesecake Factory, just rolled out its new Skinnylicious Menu. There are about 50 menu on the new menu that are all under 600 calories, including; appetizers, salads, burgers, grilled chicken or fish, flatbreads, and more (no desserts, if you were wondering). I LOVE that they have such a huge menu of healthy options.

Saturday night was girls night out and before we hit the stores for some serious shopping we met at The Cheesecake Factory for dinner. I was tempted to order one of 'regular' menu items because after all it was girls night out, but I had been looking forward to ordering one of the healthy options since I heard about the new menu. We ordered edamame for an appetizer and I ordered the Skinnylicious Chicken Tacos. They were seriously so good and I left feeling satisfied and not overly stuffed. I didn't even order cheesecake which I think is an actual crime. I mean it's The Cheesecake Factory, the name pretty much implies that you have to order cheesecake for dessert.

Anyway, I am very excited to go back and try more Skinnylicious Menu items.