Thursday, July 7, 2011

McCormick Grill Mates



One of the biggest reasons I love summer is because it's BBQ season. We love to BBQ and almost do every night. We grill meat, kabobs, tinfoil dinners, veggies, potatoes, corn on the cob, and even pizza. I love to season my meat and veggies with more than just salt and pepper. I like to flavor my food with fresh herbs like rosemary and thyme and seasonings like Mojito Lime by McCormick Grill Mates. I love all of the Grill Mates Seasonings. 


The other night we ran out of propane just as we were getting ready to put the chicken on. So I put a little olive oil in a pan and pan fried them. I had already seasoned the chicken tenders with Mojito Lime seasoning, so I added a little lime juice and bell pepper for color and taste. It was very simple and very delicious (and very limey). We served the chicken with rice and steamed broccoli.


6-8 Chicken Tenders
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
Mojito Lime McCormick Grill Mates Seasoning
Fresh Squeezed Lime Juice (about a half a lime)
1 Bell Pepper

Heat oil in pan. Cook seasoned chicken on medium to medium-high heat until browned on both sides and cooked through. A couple of minutes before the chicken is done, add lime juice and bell pepper.